- What can I expect at a photo-session with Moon Art Photography?
You can expect to have a lot of FUN! I aim to capture REAL and genuine pictures of you and your family. I will get you playing games, talking together and doing what you enjoy naturally. I want your children to laugh and most importantly be themselves. I am a Lifestyle photographer so your photos will be a careful blend of carefree, relaxed and posed images.
- What should we wear?
I’m here to help! It is important for you to feel comfortable but I can help with a few tips.
Rich, bold colours give a great pop to your photos.
A great way to build interest into your pictures is to choose textured clothing such as cord, denim, buttons, ruffles and/or chunky knitwear. Layered clothing like denim jackets, body warmers and scarves look great!
Or maybe try a cute pair of tan sandals or bare feet too. Hats make a really striking look on both boys and girls. I always recommend co-ordinating your colours rather than being too matchy!
Avoid large logos as they can be distracting.
I also create an inspiration board to give you ideas for your season.
- What happens if it rains on the day of our shoot?
If it is pouring with rain we will reschedule to a mutually convenient date. Light wind and scattered showers are no obstacle to me so we will go ahead and take the risk if you will!
- What is included in the session fee?
- pre-photo shoot consultation via e-mail, phone or coffee
- my time and creativity on the photo-shoot
- editing, re-touching and enhancement of your images
- in–house viewing and ordering session
- When do I pay for the session fee?
The full session fee is required at the time of booking to secure your date.
- How long will it be before I can view my pictures?
Your viewing and ordering session will take place approximately 3 weeks after your photo-shoot.
- How much can I expect to spend?
Most of my clients spend between $800 – $1,200 at their viewing and ordering session with a mixture of prints, wall art and digital files depending on their requirements. More detailed information on pricing and products is available on request.
Ready to book your own family photo-session or maybe you have some more questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org I’d LOVE to talk with you some more.